Ummmm..... bike rides!

>> Saturday, March 28, 2009


Today I went on a bike ride on this trail in Cottage Grove with Nathan. It was really fun. Except Nathan rides a bit slower than I like... but it was still cool. We went 3 miles.

It's Saturday. The weekend. Yay! I'm not doing much today that I know of, so I'll probably trap myself upstairs in my room and read like I did almost all day yesterday.

On Thursday I went to Creswell Library and returned home with a stack of books. Later that day, I finished A Walk To Remember (loved it!). Yesterday I finished Diary of a Teenage Girl and The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (both good!). Today I'll start on Time Enough For Drums (or something like that, I don't think that's exactly right).

I LOVE BOOKS!! Yay!

Well... hmmm... um... I dunno what to say.

Oh! I have band again on Thursday. For some reason I'm really excited. (well, actually, I know the reasons. Whatever). Yep. I'm excited.

Well, to end things up, I'm going to post a picture from a couple years ago of me and my friend Sierra at her 50's birthday party (that's why we're wearing poodle skirts).

3 comment(s):

Megan March 28, 2009 at 1:20 PM  

Oh, um, I guess the picture got put to the top. Oh well.

Alice March 29, 2009 at 7:20 PM  

Books ARE amazing! Why are you excited for band? Does this have anything to do with _____ ____?


Alice

Megan March 30, 2009 at 1:08 PM  

Um... I'm excited for band. Just because. I have my reasons. But I'm not telling them. Even though they're not really important. And why would it have anything to do with ___ ___? He goes to Springfield!

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates