Oops

>> Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Oops, I guess I haven't exactly been posting every day. Oh well. That could kind of get boring, because lots of times I have absolutely nothing to say. Like right now!

Life is going pretty well for the most part, I haven't been depressed or anything lately. And I'm very happy about that! I had fun at band yesterday except for the part where I felt sorry for Justin because he had to sit next to me. Hopefully his shoes stayed clean!! Haha. =P
That's the problem with sitting by a flute player. But of course, brass players have those problems also... like it reminds me of the movie "Mr. Holland's Opus", where the trumpet player or something keeps emptying their spit valve on person next to him's foot. So I guess he could have had those problems in the back row too. That makes me feel a little better. XD

Yep. So, that's what's been going on. Normal stuff. Not much exciting, except I went to the middle school concert on Monday, and that was really fun! Today I have school and Awanas, and tomorrow is piano lessons and band.

Well, I better start composing the pass-on story email, do some school, or practice the flute!

So gotta go, bye! See you all later!

2 comment(s):

Alice March 19, 2009 at 8:36 PM  

Someone sounds busy.... (I'm one to talk, lol!)

Alice

P.S Did you know you're awesome?

Megan March 20, 2009 at 8:59 PM  

Haha. Yes I am very busy. Has anyone else seen Mr. Holland's Opus?

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates