Well, hello

>> Monday, March 23, 2009

So, I don't have too much to say. Just a couple quick things.

My family got home safely from Washington, and course, now we'll all very tired. Luckily it's Spring Break- no school! No band tomorrow! No piano lessons!

On Tuesday I'm getting together with an old friend, Sierra, who I haven't seen since my birthday party in August! I'm really excited about that.

On Thursday... well, don't really know yet. Maybe going to Micah's house. Maybe doing something else! Our plans aren't quite finished.

But I'm glad to be home, and to have some free time.

Even though I'm trying to work around the house for at least 30 minutes every day- I'm saving up for an iPod Touch! My goal is to have one by June 11th (the last day of band). Hopefully I really will have it by then. =P
Who knows.

Well have a great life and enjoy your spring break! Go out and hug a tree!

-Megan/Angela

13 comment(s):

Alice March 23, 2009 at 10:34 AM  

How was WA? And by the way, itouch's are AWESOME! (Mrs. Darcy has one...)

I really hope you can come Thursday! Pleaseeeeeeee do!

Thanks for keeping up the posting!

Alice

Megan March 23, 2009 at 1:17 PM  

Washington was fun. LOTTTS of driving, though! And I mean LOTS!

I hope I can come Thursday, right now it looks like I probably can! I'll email you. =)

-Ang

Anonymous,  March 23, 2009 at 1:40 PM  

lol sry u had to hang out with me the whole time Megan i was proly very annoying sry about that well hope u had fun here any way don't forget to accept skype invite

Megan March 23, 2009 at 1:43 PM  

haha, yes I accepted it (but you know that by now). you and Will were being really weird, I just tried to ignore you... and you weren't there on Sunday!! so there was nothing for me to do!!! because the little kids hate me!

Anonymous,  March 23, 2009 at 1:56 PM  

ohh sry i meant to leave my computer on for u
but i guess i didn't sry could have given u the pass if i knew sry

Megan March 23, 2009 at 2:13 PM  

haha, it's okay. I bonded with the cats and played Wii with Brian for 10 minutes (I was totally beating him at Need For Speed, but then we had to leave)

Anonymous,  March 23, 2009 at 3:30 PM  

ohh fun ya you r good at that game not kidding u did great i was amazed and u thought u couldn't play any of the wii games

Anonymous,  March 23, 2009 at 3:47 PM  

well it's really easy with the nun-chucks, just like playing gamecube or whatever. I don't think I was that good at racing, but I totally powned at cops and robbers!

Alice March 23, 2009 at 7:33 PM  

Ummmm...... you guys are cute?


Alice

Anonymous,  March 24, 2009 at 8:25 AM  

Um... no way we are not!

Anonymous,  March 26, 2009 at 3:46 PM  

we aren't ? fine then ill be the cute one :) if u don't wanna be :)

Megan March 26, 2009 at 6:23 PM  

ha. yeah right. like either of us could be 'cute'.

Alice March 29, 2009 at 7:28 PM  

You're both cute!


Alice

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates