Spring Break! WOOHOO!!

>> Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring break is officially here for me! My Logos classes are done for the week, yay!! Of course, band was fun on Tuesday and today. So whatever. Band can be fun sometimes.

Tomorrow, probably 8:15 in the morning or so, I'm going up to Washington with my parents and little brother. We're gonna see my grandma Peet and some other relatives. We're coming home on Sunday. Should be fun....

Well, I'm tired, and don't feel like posting. So this is a very short post.

Bye have a great Spring Break!

-ME

2 comment(s):

Alice March 19, 2009 at 8:52 PM  

Say hi to Jerryboy for me!

Have fun and happy Spring Break!


Alice

Megan March 21, 2009 at 9:25 AM  

Ah. I didn't see that in time. But he saw it. Oh well. Somebody should get online so I can talk to them. Yay!

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates