Woot Bells!

>> Saturday, December 12, 2009

Hey it's kinda late so I'm gonna fall asleep in a little while, but
just thought I'd take the time to say YAY BELLA!!

I got home from her concert a while ago, and she was awesome.
Seriously, it was amazing. And she was beautiful as always, of course.
=D

Well, yeah, I had a good time! Oh yeah, and my cousin 'Jake' got to
officially meet her for the first time. That was sorta cool.

Bye now! Bed time!

--
Megan

Have a great day.

2 comment(s):

Alice December 13, 2009 at 5:33 PM  

Yep, Bells is always a looker! SO not fair...

Well Jake, did you like her?


Yours etc,
Ally

natalie December 13, 2009 at 9:43 PM  

Hi Megan!

Thanks for the thoughtful comment! I am never opposed to meeting new people:)

I think I saw your name on Facebook recently? I'd love to add you as a friend....

Blessings,

Natalie

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates