Can you feel it?

>> Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Hey! Can you really believe that December 25th is almost here? Some days I sure can't. Especially since the temperature outside is - I just checked - 41 degrees Fahrenheit.

That's not SO warm, I guess, but it was warmer earlier. And compared to last week when it was dropping down to maybe, oh, 10 degrees Fahrenheit, it just seems a tad bit warm.

Yup.

Oh well, I have all my presents ready at least, all except one, that is. I still don't have my little brother's, because they just don't seem to have it in stores! But hopefully I'll get it tomorrow, and if not, then I'll just have to get him something else. =/

I just finished my mom's present today. I've been working on it for a while! I won't say what it is yet (even though I'm pretty sure she doesn't read this, she just might) but I'm really pleased with the way it turned out. Yay!

I'd better go now (being an internet hog again) so bye!

Merry CHRISTmas everyone!!

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates