Megan doesn't feel like thinking up an exciting title.

>> Monday, December 14, 2009

Hey there. Blogging time again!

Yesterday I had the great experience of going to the Narnia Ballet that Hosanna Dance puts on every year (I think this was the 7th annual performance). I've gone before, but this year it was extra special, because I had even more friends in it than usual. And also, two of the main characters (Peter and Susan) were played by friends.
Everybody did an amazing job! I'm not much for just straight-on ballet, but when they turn it into more like a play, and have the Lion, The Witch, And The Wardrobe story, I like it a lot better. So yes, it was awesome.

Also my friend Hannah took our family picture on Sunday. I haven't seen them yet, but I sure hope they turned out well! (Especially since we're sending it out in our Christmas letter, so a ton of people are going to see it... yeah, it had BETTER be good!)
But Hannah is a great photographer, and she has an amazing camera, so I'm sure that they'll be good. Yup yup.

Oh, yeah, I changed the name of this blog. Just felt like it. A change of pace is good every now and then (and no, the weird capitalizing in it is not a mistake. Try and figure it out).

Ooh ooh, I went Christmas shopping today! I love shopping. Wait, did I really just say that??
Let me rephrase:
I love shopping sometimes.
There, that's MUCH better. But I was in the mood for shopping. So I bought presents for my dad, one of my big brothers, and I ordered something for my sister. I also know what I'm getting everyone else in my family. Yay!

I was gonna post more, but I kind of ran out of time. So. I might post again tomorrow. Bye!!

1 comment(s):

natalie December 19, 2009 at 6:05 PM  

I know a family involved in the Narnia ballet! I heard it was beautiful:)

I finished my Christmas shopping too. I enjoy shopping for people but I can only handle going into so many stores:/

Merry Christmas!

Natalie

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates