woohoo

>> Monday, August 10, 2009

Well, hi. So, I don't really know what to say. OHYEAH! I'm working at Camp Harlow again this week.
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Hehehe. Camp rocks. Yep, so, I'm pretty tired right now, and my annoying cousin is pestering me to go do something with him. SOOO I suppose I might

That's all for now!

1 comment(s):

Alice August 11, 2009 at 8:59 PM  

Hi Jerk! I told Megan to poke you for me, so I hope you got it.

Megan, I sent that email, so yeah...

You guys both rock! (Megan a little more than you, Jerk... lol :D)

Love ya!
Alice

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates