Oh yes. Oh yes. OH YES!

>> Monday, August 3, 2009

Ohh yeah. I have my very own iPod Touch! Yay! I'm so happy. And excited. It's wonderful. =)
My dad bought it from a person on Craig's List on Saturday, but they made me wait until I opened my birthday presents on Sunday with the family (which was funny, because I'm paying for almost all of it). But I didn't mind the wait TOO much. Oh, did I mention that we got it second hand so it was only 150 bucks? Ye-ah! Yay. =D

Oh, and guess what else is awesome? My little bro Nathan bought me a movie (Sleepover) on iTunes and I put it on my Touch.

AND I just placed a pre-order on the book Catching Fire with some of the money by brother Brian gave me!! Can't wait until September 1st, when it comes out. ^_^

Kevin and Shannon haven't gotten me anything yet, but I'm sure it'll be cool. Shannon usually gets me a book or something. Yay! No idea what Kevin will get me.

I also already got a game on my iPod (it was free, and I'm gonna get more free ones). It's a bubble wrap-popping simulator! So now whenever I have the urge, I can pop bubble after bubble of bubble wrap. Hehe. It's great.

So, yay! Things are going well. Yup. My cousin (guess which one? lol) is coming down to visit. Which is cool. I'm sure we'll have super awesome good times together. So I'm excited for that, too.

Toodles!

4 comment(s):

Micah August 6, 2009 at 1:12 PM  

150????????? W-O-W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) I'm glad you had a good birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Megan August 6, 2009 at 7:58 PM  

--Wrong, but you know who it is now.
-- Yeah!! Thanks. xD

Megan August 6, 2009 at 7:58 PM  

--Wrong, but you know who it is now.
-- Yeah!! Thanks. xD

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates