August 1st!!

>> Saturday, August 1, 2009

WOOT. Today's my birthday! Yay! I've been waiting... all year... for this! Ha ha. I'm finally 14. Gonna be a freshman. Wow.... that's cool!

So, yep, I got back from my trip yesterday with my little brother Nathan and my Uncle David (and my Aunt Suzanne and triplet cousins; Brooke, Erin, and Grace, but they rode in a different car). Kevin and my parents came back down here on Wednesday, since they- my mom especially, with her broken foot- were tired of traveling.

So Nathan and I went camping with my cousins. It was a bunch of fun, I have tons of pictures... but now I'm extremely tired!!

Well, that's all for now. Bye!

1 comment(s):

Micah August 1, 2009 at 8:34 PM  

Happy Birthday!! Love ya girl!! :)

Bells

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates