Stuffs!

>> Sunday, August 16, 2009

Yo. I haven't posted in a while, have I? Well, makes sense. I've been working at camp Harlow. I had the easiest and awesomest week!!

Yup. Also, yesterday I had my birthday party. I was gonna invite you, Micah and Shira, but since I thought I was also having the ice skating thing I though Shira could just come to that and I couldn't get ahold of Micah since she was at camp. Oh well. It was a lot of fun! I got cool presents too.
1. $15 dollar gift certificate for iTunes! Yeah, baby. I'm using it up right now!
2. Gummy worms- sour and regular, of course. YUM.
3. Three different colors of nail polish. All pretty!
4. Some incense sticks that smell AMAZING.
5. This really cool necklace! It's a fish, actually, but a really sweet looking one.
6. My very own copy of... The Host! Yay!! I had it checked out from the library (in chapter 4 still) but now I don't need their copy. I have my own!

Yeah, it was great. Had a lot of fun. We watched Miss Congeniality- funny movie!

Well bye for now! See yahs!

1 comment(s):

Alice August 16, 2009 at 7:44 PM  

Glad you're having a great summer!


Alice

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates