Tee hee. Girlyness.

>> Tuesday, July 21, 2009

So, I watched the movie The Thief Lord yesterday. I own it, and of course have seen it before, but I hadn't seen it in a while and I was bored, so I watched it.

Well, wow, I absolutely fell in love with the character of Scipio! (Hmm, I wonder if anybody reading this well have seen the movie or read the book?).
If you have, you must agree with me. He's really cute. ;)

Here is a picture of him: (and I love that mask! It's so cool!)


And one without his awesome mask on:



Haha. I'm feeling sooo girly right now, posting this. Of course, he's 22 years old now, so I think I'm a bit too young for him... lol. I really feel SO weird talking about this! But oh well.

I started reading the book a few years ago, but never finished it. I mean, it was good, but that was back when I wasn't so much into reading and was a pretty slow reader. I think my sister owns the book, I'm going to borrow it from her. =)

Well have a good life, everyone! Hope you enjoyed my silly girly-ness! =P

3 comment(s):

Alice July 23, 2009 at 5:40 PM  

Wanna hear a secret? I agree, he is cute! In fact, he's adorable. I do love his eyes...something about those eyebrows! So no Angela, you are not silly. Or, if you are, so am I!


Love ya and see yo in 20 mins!

Alice

P.S. I've seen the movie.

Megan July 24, 2009 at 10:59 AM  

Ha ha. i think we are BOTH quite silly.

It's a good movie, isn't it? The book's really good too. I haven't finished it yet, though.

Micah July 24, 2009 at 7:25 PM  

He's 22? Awww, that really sucks... And here I've been all this time thinking he was so much younger...

I saw the movie a while ago, and loved it! (And him, *of course*) And I also listened to the books on taper an even longer time ago. I don't remember much about, but I do remember enjoying it! :)

Girly sillyness can be quite fun...

~Bells~

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates