Leaving

>> Saturday, July 25, 2009

I'm leaving for Washington tomorrow, right after church. We'll be there until Friday. Relative time! Yay! I'm excited.
Yep, we're still going, even though my mom broke her foot. Did I mention that? Yep, she broke her foot, but is getting around with a combination of crutches, wheelchair, and this 'knee scooter' thingy that we rented. She says it doesn't hurt much, which is good!

I'll most likely be able to post while in WA. Well, probably not while in Ridgefield, from the 29th-31st, but I'll be having so much fun I won't care!! Hehehehe. =D

Well, I have to go now. Bye!

1 comment(s):

Alice July 25, 2009 at 9:42 PM  

Ooooh, pretty background! Say hi to Karen for me!

Alice

P.S. I had a blast seeing you Thursday, that was great!

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates