OME... thoughts.

>> Saturday, July 4, 2009

I have some other stuff to say, but I totally forgot to post this, so I will now (this is mainly for Alice's benefit):

So when I went to the beach I randomly had this thought- I think I know why I don't like Edward as much as I did when I first read the books. It's because I hate Robert Pattinson! I mean, I just don't like him. Plus, he's not hot at all, and he CANNOT sing. But I DO like Taylor Lautner, so that just makes Jacob better for me and Edward worse... yeah. But Edward (not Rob's version of Edward) is still TOTALLY awesome.

Okay. Just had to put that out there! Now I gotta go. But will post later!

4 comment(s):

Alice July 4, 2009 at 10:41 PM  

Thank you so much for posting that, it makes me feel a lot better! Thank you Angela! Yes, I am happy now, happy!

Good, good!

Love,
Alice

Micah July 15, 2009 at 4:23 PM  

WHAT DO YOU MEAN ROB IS NOT HOT!?!??!?!?!

Humph,
Bells

Megan July 16, 2009 at 12:01 PM  

Oh my gosh... you seriously think he's hot, Bells? Well, you WOULD, you're Bella! Hahaha...

Micah July 16, 2009 at 6:27 PM  

haha.. yes of course. :)

I think he is rather cute. Though I do think Taylor Lautner *is* cuter, *when* his hair is shorter. One of the things I'm excited for in New Moon!! ;)

Smiles,
Bells

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates