Daisy crazy.

>> Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Mood: tired and lazy
Listening to: no music atm, too bad!
Lyrics of the day: "and i'll go to undergo a change of heart, a change of clothes, and when i'm home, i think i'll go eat cereal and stare out the window"

Yo! Here are some pics I took in my yard of daisies! The big tall kind, you know? Enjoy!



















3 comment(s):

Alice July 23, 2009 at 5:42 PM  

As usual-amazing. I do think you have quite the talent! My brother got a new camera, it's really cool!

Well, see you in 18 mins!

Alice

P.S. they really are pretty!

Micah July 24, 2009 at 7:06 PM  

Pretty Daisies!!! :) Very nice pictures!! Good job Ang! :)

Megan July 25, 2009 at 3:21 PM  

They aren't that great.... I think I'll try and take some better ones sometime.

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates