Tiredness.

>> Saturday, January 31, 2009

Well, I'm in Taiwan right now! Yay! It's 6:15 pm, so I figure it's about 1:15 am back in the states. I am so tired right now. Just thought i'd point out that i got here safely! with no barfing (well, I didn't... other people did). I probably need to go leaev for a night market soon, so see y'all in a few weeks!!

-Megan/ANGELA

3 comment(s):

Alice January 31, 2009 at 9:24 PM  

Whoa!!!!! AWESOME!!!! AMAZING!!! COOL!!!! W-O-W!!!

That's soooo cool Angela!!! lol, glad you didn't barf... that's always nice... XD

Many Smiles,
Bells

Alice February 1, 2009 at 11:02 PM  

Whats it like in Taiwan? How was the plane? Did you get me a barf bag?

Glad you arrived safely....

Love,
Alice <3

Megan February 2, 2009 at 3:52 AM  

Taiwan is very nice, it's warm and feels like summer! When I get home I'll post some pics on here so you cam see. I got you 2 barf bags, Alice. Sorry for the bad spelling in that post, the keyboard was bugging me.

-Angela

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates