The last post...

>> Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hmm, well here I am, writing what will be my last post for a couple weeks.

I leave tomorrow, and don't come back until the 10th.

But I'm so dang excited!!

My friends Esther, Hannah, and Christy went to Baskin Robbins after band yesterday with me, kind of a 'going-away' party. We were all really hyper and it was amazing.

Let me point out one thing, please, I'm not going to marry Mitch Arnold. Ever. Yuck!

So, i leave tomorrow. Crazy-daisy. =P

I'm gonna take a ton of pictures, and when I get back, I can post some of them on here! For all to see! I'm going to try and get gifts for my friends, too, but you know me, I might forget, or even possibly run out of money.
So, sorry if I don't get you anything!

(I will get you a barf bag, Shira!) Hee hee.

Oh! I bought the book The Hunger Games yesterday! Whheeeee!!! It's been forever since I've bought a book, I love the feeling! I'm going to read it on the plane. (of course i have read it before).

And, that's all I can think of to say for this last post! Oh, everyone in the world should watch The Phantom of the Opera (2004 version) because it rocks my socks off.

Bye!!!!



-Angela

5 comment(s):

Alice January 29, 2009 at 12:07 PM  

I am looking forward to that barf bag...


Love,
Alie :P

Alice January 29, 2009 at 8:20 PM  

ohhh, I'm sooo gonna miss you Angela!!!

I hope you enjoy!!!!

~Bells~

PS
Mitch?!?! from logos????

Megan January 31, 2009 at 2:12 AM  

Tehehe. Yes. That Mitch. Don't ssk, it's a long story, well I guess you can ask sometime, it's just kind of boring.

-Angela (in Taiwan RIGHT NOW!!)

Alice January 31, 2009 at 9:28 PM  

lol... ahh... you and Mitch... hmm... Megan Arnold.... hehehe...
:):):)

Many Smiles!
Bells

Megan February 2, 2009 at 4:11 AM  

Hey, I said NOT Mitch! That's just disgusting, some people have gross ideas! I actually really really don't like Mitch!

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates