Hum de dum dum

>> Friday, January 23, 2009

Well, nothing much exciting has been happening lately. Oh wait! I went to the library!
YAYY!!! That's always fun. Got a few books. Including the long-awaited Paper Towns. I also got Point Blank and Skeleton Key by Anthony Horowitz. Yep. Good stuff.

I'm leaving for Taiwan in less than a week! It's so soon, I can't believe it! Really! I'm going to be pretty busy right up until then!

Actually, i'm leaving in 3 days. On Thursday. 3 days!!!! I really can't believe it. WOW. i've never even been on an airplane before!

Well, I got to go now. Sorry for such a boring post.

-Angela

2 comment(s):

Megan January 27, 2009 at 7:21 AM  

Thanks I definitely hope I will!

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates