PICTURES!!

>> Tuesday, February 3, 2009


above: Eva Above: Angel and me
Above: Angel
Above: Winnie
Above: jenny

above: some kids


Above:me with a Chinese family that I went to the night market with.

Here are some pictures from Taiwan! I'll post more when I get home, too!

3 comment(s):

Alice February 3, 2009 at 10:38 PM  

They are SOOO cute!!! I hope your having fun!!


Love,
Alice

Megan February 3, 2009 at 11:41 PM  

Hehehe. Especially Angel! But yes, all of them are. I love 'em! (I look really stupid in the last picture, don't i???)

Micah February 5, 2009 at 7:56 PM  

no you don't! you look AMAZING!!! like always! :)

all the pics are soooooo awesome!!!

-Bells

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates