Excitey-ment!

>> Saturday, February 21, 2009

Yay! It's the weekend! I'm happy. =) There are very good things going on this weekend! Today I'm going to LCC to hear some of my friends play in the district solo festival/competition thing. I'm really excited!

But also, tomorrow evening, I'M GOING TO THE KUTLESS CONCERT!!! WOOOT! I'm SUPER excited for that! (If you don't know what the Kutless concert is, then it's your loss).

So, yes, the weekend is a good thing. But isn't it always? I mean, no school! Cha!

Well that's all I can think of to say for now. I'm definitely lacking inspiration. So, bye bye!

-Angela

2 comment(s):

Anonymous,  February 21, 2009 at 7:24 PM  

Umm..not to sound like an idiot or anything, but, uhh, whose "Kutless"?



Alice

Megan February 22, 2009 at 12:23 PM  

An awesome band.... duh!

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates