Pretties

>> Sunday, August 28, 2011

Hey guys! I haven't disappeared completely, I promise. And I have a treat for you today! I am going to show you some of my favorite pictures ever. :) Wheeee! Except I have so many, I think I'll have to split them up. It'll be like a series! No, it WILL be a series. I've just decided. Yuppp. I'll try to kind of topic-ize them I guess. But basically, be on the lookout, cause I'll have more amazing pictures coming, not just today!

I would say that I would post some every day, except I don't know if I'll be able to, because I'm actually not home right now. I'm visiting relatives (my dad's side this time). I'm going home tomorrow, will be home for two days, and then I'm going to visit relatives on my mom's side! Haha. And then school starts!! So I'm pretty busy. But I guess I will be home the next 3 days, so I'll try and wrap it up then. But anyway! On to the good stuff.


I have recently found a photographer on deviantArt that I absolutely LOVE. She does underwater photographs, which have always intrigued me. I don't know if anyone watches Americas Next Top Model, but they did an underwater photoshoot on there one time, and it was super cool. So, all of the following photographs are done by =Sugarock99 and they're some of my favorites of hers. Hope you enjoy!

This one might look familiar to some of you - it's on the cover of the book Imaginary Girls!
Part of a series called "Alice in Waterland"


Today I showed some of her more colorful ones, next time I'll share some of her darker ones. Really hope you like them! :]

Mood:  tired, content, happy :) everything?
Listening to:  house noises
Quote of the day: "It's not that you should never love something so much that it can control you.It's that you need to love something that much so you can never be controlled.It's not a weakness.It's your best strength." -The Ask And The Answer
Random something: I'm FINALLY getting over the cold i've had for almost a week!

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates