Pretties #2

>> Thursday, September 8, 2011

Yes, I'm back again (and I would've been sooner, except my computer was being DUMB), with the second part in my series! Last time I showed you some of =Sugarock99's more colorful photographs, today I'll share some of her darker ones. I love both, the dark and the colorful, let me know which ones you like more! And also please let me know if you're enjoying these posts, if everyone hates them, I can stop. :P

This one is a photo manip (duh), I love it :D
I like this one cause it's a lot different from her others :)





Tadaaaa! If you like these, I hope you'll go check out her gallery! http://sugarock99.deviantart.com/

Anyway, on a side note, schools have pretty much all started! Except for some colleges. I'm gonna be pretty busy this year with homeschool, online school, and public school (band)! And baby sitting jobs! Ahh, the joys of being 16. :) See you soon!


Mood: ohhhh yeah
Listening to: Psych (my cousin's watching it)
Quote of the day: “It crosses my mind that Cinna's calm and normal demeanor masks a complete madman.” —Suzanne Collins
Random something: I like you!

2 comment(s):

David Andrews October 6, 2011 at 5:35 AM  

You have a great blog Megatron - just my cup of tea. When you have the time please check out my site - http://www.comicbookandmoviereviews.com - it would be nice to hear what you think of it.

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates