Christian t-shirts by JCLU Forever

>> Thursday, August 18, 2011

 Hey guys! I know, I've been absent from here for a while, and now this might not even be considered a *real* post, but hey I have something to tell you about. Which you can probably tell from the title! Yes, I'm here to tell you about a website/clothing brand called JCLU Forever (which stands for Jesus Christ loves you forever). I found out about them a while ago and bought one of their shirts a few years ago, it's pretty cool if I do say so myself! Here's what they say about themselves: "Christian T shirts made by three girls who Love Jesus for girls who Love Jesus. Our shirts are designed to be tools for evangelism. JCLU T shirts have simple faith based statements while being fun and fashionable”. That's very true. They have a lot of cool products, not just t-shirts. They also have a few sweatshirt type things, and some bracelets - the main reason why I'm writing this. They like to give away free stuff (who doesn't love free stuff?!?), and just for writing this blog post they'll send me a free bracelet! Super cool, right?? They also have lots of sales, almost all the time practically. Even if you don't think you're interested, I'd appreciate it if you could just check out their website for a little while to see what their products look like. Here's the link: jcluforever.com . It's pretty amazing how far those girls have come with their business! Pretty inspiring.

Anyway, I guess that's all! Please help support these girls! :)



Mood: very content :]
Listening to: my dad talking on the phone to his mom, my brother in the kitchen, etc.
Quote of the day: "Anything can happen in the blink of an eye. Anything at all."
Random something: I like life. :)

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates