Yes, once again, I'M BACK!

>> Saturday, February 19, 2011

 Wow, I really abandon this blog a lot, don't I? And yes, that makes me feel bad. So sorry, to whoever is reading this, if it makes you feel bad too.

A LOT has happened since I last posted. And I mean, really a lot! Way more than usual for me. So, it's time for a few quick updates.

If you notice, the last thing I posted about was my first day of NaNoWriMo. Yes, way back in November. And yes, it's late February now. But! That's not what I'm talking about now. What I'm going to say is, I actually didn't do NaNoWriMo.
Well, I mean, I did that one day, as you can see.
But after that, due to many distressing personal and emotional problems, I decided not to. It's really hard to explain why I made that decision, but if you really want to know why, you can ask. :]

Number TWO big thing that happened since November:

I WENT TO TAIWAN! Oh yeah, my lovely Taiwan. I went back (my 2nd time there) Jan 20th-Feb 1st with another mission team from my church (5 out of 7 members just happened to be members of my family, too. It was strange). And, oh boy, I loved it. That place is like my home away from home. And I am SO SO SO going again! I made a scrapbook full of pictures and thoughts and memories and stuff from both trips, so if you know me personally and want to see it, I'm sure I can arrange something! I worked really hard on it. I would post some pictures here now, but I'm not actually at home at the moment...more about that now, I guess!

Yup, I'm not at home. I'm up in Washington staying with my aunt and uncle in Everett. My dad's uncle died in Canada last week, and the memorial service was yesterday, so since we were already planning to spend the weekend here in Washington, we decided to come up earlier and attend the service (but of course the silly border customs people couldn't understand that, and made us pull in...we always have the hardest times going to Canada! oh well). My parents saw a lot of my dad's cousins that they hadn't seen in over 20 years (my dad is half Canadian, by the way)! It was a lot of fun...well, for a memorial service, that is.

Today we're telling aunt & uncle & grandma about our Taiwan trip, and after church tomorrow we're heading south to visit cousins. Which I'm happy about! :] Is it weird that they're, like, my best friends? Hmm...haha well they are, anyway. :]

Wellll, okay, I guess that's all the BIG news! And, of course, I re-did the blog. Again. ;) hahaha, I always do that, don't I? But I will try to keep posting! I really will! I'm kind of turning this into a semi book blog anyway, so that might help me to remember to post. If I get any time to actually read the books... *sigh*. Oh well, I guess I'm not as busy as some people, so I shouldn't complain! And I won't! Okay.

That's all for now I guess! Stick around, I'll be back...BEFORE 3 months pass! ;)


Mood: happy/content
Listening to: my AWESOME new blog playlist! i love it!
Quote of the day: "The texture! The flavor! It's like a party in my mouth!" -Justin
Random something: I was going to have the quote of the day be the quote that was currently on my random-quotes widget, but it was way too long. So I used a quote from my friend Justin in Taiwan instead. :)

 (cause you know, i've always actually been HERE...wherever here is...)

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates