Neeeewwwwwssssss

>> Thursday, September 24, 2009

Yo. I got back from an awesome concert at my church a while ago. Listened to good music, hung with cool peeps. It was fun. And it was FREE! lol
Plus, it was a really small concert, so it was personal, and I like that. You know?

Sooo, you guys heard the nnneeeewwwwsss? haha, I like saying that word weirdly.
Anyway.

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart got married.
Yup yup.

Tell me, how do you guys feel about that? How do you think it will affect the movie? Good, bad, not at all? I'd like to know!

-Moi

2 comment(s):

Alice October 16, 2009 at 8:33 AM  

Truth is,I am a little scared it will botch up their roles.I mean, what if they get in a fight? What if they divorce and can't bear the sight of each other!

There, commented!

Alice

Megan October 16, 2009 at 3:37 PM  

YAY! You commented! I'm so happy!! :D

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates