Free time

>> Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I have a bit of time on my hands right now. Finished all my school pretty fast today, it was done by lunch. I was watching a movie with Nathan (Benny & Joon) but he left for soccer practice so I'm waiting for him to get back to finish that.

I finished reading Girls In Pants: The third summer of the sisterhood today. It was really good. :D
Certain parts of it made me really happy. ; )
Yup. So, I thought I might as well post, seeing how I was already wasting time online anyway! When I'm done here, I'll probably go read more. I think I'll start Hit The Road. Um, yeah, well, my mom just told me to do a chore, so I gotta go!

Toodles!

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates