Feeelings....

>> Tuesday, September 8, 2009

mood: blech

Listening to: um. the stuff my brother's playing. something weird.

lyrics of the day: "When the sun shines we'll shine together, told you I'll be here forever, said I'll always be a friend, took a oath I'ma stick it out till the end..."


Hey hey. Yup I have a cold. But I'm trying to not dwell on that fact... I really want to go see the movie Bandslam. It's in the cheap theaters now. BUT... I have a cold! Woohoo. So I can't. But I want to when I get better.

Yesterday we had a Labor day potluck at my house. Invited a bunch of families we know, mostly people from my church. I had friends who came, it was fun. I did have a cold then, too, though, so it wasn't as fun as it would be normally. Oh well. It's better than having the flu, I guess. Better than having Swine Flu! Ha ha. Just a cold.

So, I was gonna post some more stuffs, but I guess I'll just post some pictures. So you can see what I've been up to.

Oh, here's some pics I took at the fair... wow, that was pretty long ago, actually, wasn't it?



Hum hum.

Oh here's a few pics of friends from camp.







Yup. Pretty awesome peeps! And now, before I go, a lovely little quote...
BYE!

1 comment(s):

Alice September 8, 2009 at 3:35 PM  

oooh, purty quote! Mesa likes!

Cool pics to!

Sorry about that cold though, I hope you get better soon!!!!!!

Yours etc,
Alice Hale

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates