whoaaaa...

>> Thursday, June 17, 2010

WHOA! Lookie here, I'm posting!

Yes. I am alive. I am not dead. I am actually doing perfectly fine. I just haven't been in the mood for writing lately!

I know, I know, it's terrible. Especially for someone who considers herself a write. I don't even know if I should anymore! I haven't legitly (yes, legitly) written anything in a LONG. TIME. Ugh. I need to re-find my muse! My inspiration! Or maybe I should just write WITHOUT it. But I hate doing thaaaat...


OKAY!!! Megan. Enough whining. Get yourself together! Let's see. What's up with me? Well, seeing as how I haven't posted since the end of March... A FREAKING LOT. Yup. But for now, I have to go do chores and then watch MONK! Woot woot! So ttfn. I'll try and keep posting!!!!!! :]

1 comment(s):

Alice June 20, 2010 at 1:51 PM  

Megan,

Yes, please do post again!!!

Ally

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates