Where to start?

>> Saturday, March 27, 2010

Oh my goodness. I seriously do not know where to start. So many things have happened and I've changed so much, even in just the past week. It's so crazy.

I suppose you should know (SHOULD...) that I went to Mexico over spring break! I got home today. I didn't want the trip to end... I miss all those people so much. Even though I'm going to see most of them tomorrow! Haha.


Anyway, I'm really hungry but I just wanted to explain one thing:

The new playlist (called Mexico Playlist) consists of songs that were played repeated and/or have meaning from the trip. So, as much as I didn't want to put Tik Tok on there, I HAD TO! Okay that's all. I'm done. Bye!

1 comment(s):

Alice March 28, 2010 at 1:36 PM  

Aww, that's such a cute idea!!!

Love ya, let's talk soon...Ally

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates