Days like these

>> Thursday, February 25, 2010

It felt like summer today. =)

I love days that feel like summer. But nothing can beat summer itself!

Days that feel like summer make me so happy. They make me feel light and carefree, not a trouble in the world. Like I could FLY. Of course I always have to come crashing down to earth, but I don't mind.

I even wrote a poem about it! Crazy, I know. But anyway, here it is.


It feels like summer
My favorite season
When the grass is green
The sky is bright
And all I need is a daydream. 


Yeah, not the best, I know. But it's satisfying to write stuff like that down, you know? That's actually why I'm even still posting on this blog, since nobody actually reads it anymore... Oh well.

I live for days like these.

1 comment(s):

Alice March 22, 2010 at 11:40 PM  

Do not despair! I still read this blog!!!!

Ally

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates