Goodreads!

>> Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I discovered a pretty cool website the other day (actually learned about it from my friend Ivy). It's called goodreads, and it's basically a website about books! So everyone should check it out, and then add me as a friend if you join!! Here it is:
www.goodreads.com

Tada! Well I'm hopefully gonna go on a walk or something now, because I'm being a total couch potato! Byebye!

1 comment(s):

Alice January 6, 2010 at 6:40 PM  

I wish we could have seen each other today! Good thing we didn't though, 'cause I only JUST finished my homework now! I am in way too deep with four classes... :P

I will try and look at the site asap!

Ally

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates