Happy 4th?

>> Sunday, July 4, 2010

Well hi there. Yes, it is the 4th of July. Independence Day.

How is my 4th of July? Well. Okay, I guess. Its had its ups and downs. This morning was kind of confusing trying to figure out plans, what with two of my brothers being sick and the other one up working at a deaf camp. But anyway, I ended up just skipping church and heading over to my sister's house for the parade. And I NEVER skip church unless I'm sick or out of town, so it was WEIRD! But anyway. I'm really tired (one of the downs) and really don't feel like writing in any detail. So I'm just gonna make a list of random things/points.

-I know four people that have their birthday today. Four. On the fourth! Bahahahaha...okay yeah.
-I got my first burn of the summer. On purpose. Kind of. Now I'm thinking I was crazy.
- I got to see some friends at the park afterwards! Haven't seen them in a long time. It was nice. And I ate a falafel (is that even how you spell it?) for the first time!
-I was thinking...I have never cried in public. I mean, not since I was really little, because I did then, of course. But I mean, that I know of, none of my friends have ever seen me cry or anything. It's just the kind of person I am. And don't ask why I've been thinking about that!
-I'm bummed that the ice rink doesn't re-open until mid-August.
-I really don't think anyone cares about this!
-I'm stopping now.
-Bye.
-Oh, before you leave, I'd like to point out that I'm in love with Mitchell Davis, Wade Johnston, and possibly Ahren Baesler (I think that's how you spell it). And I would say Julia Nunes to, but...yeah NO. But anyway, look them up.
-I'm done now.
-For reals.
-Bye!

1 comment(s):

Alice July 5, 2010 at 7:49 PM  

You have got to be the best blogger I know....

Gosh, your posts are so entertaining! I love them!

Keep it up, and thanks for stopping by. Next time you should eat a whole falafel!!!

Ally

Post a Comment

 

One day at a time | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates